Our Latest Stories
The Secret to a Healthier Smile
- Brush twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste for at least 2 minutes.
- Floss every day to remove plaque and harmful bacteria from those difficult to reach places.
- Regular dental visits. We recommend coming to see us at least twice a year so we can pick up on any issues before they cause you any pain.
- Visit the hygienist twice a year. Hygienists are such an important part of the dental team and work with patients, showing them how to clean teeth properly and will carry out a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gums.
- Give up smoking. Not only is it one of the main causes of gum disease but it also stains your teeth and can give you bad breath.
- Limit tea, coffee and red wine as they can lead to discoloured teeth.
- Whiten your teeth. This is one of the quickest and easier ways to give you a brighter, whiter smile!
- If you have crowded or crooked, have you considered braces? Straighter teeth are easier to clean and lead to improved gum health. We offer both fixed and removable options for all ages.
- If you have any discoloured, broken down or badly shaped teeth, then crown or veneers may be the answer.
- Fill those gaps! There are several options for replacing missing teeth such as dentures, bridges or implants so come and see us for a free consult.