Our Latest Stories
6 Easy Ways to Improve Your Dental Routine
- Change the way you hold your toothbrush. Your toothbrush should be held at a 45 degree to your teeth to allow you to clean effectively around the gum line.
- Brush for 2 minutes. This ensures that all surfaces are brushed well.
- Be gentle!! By brushing too hard, you can cause your gums to recede thereby exposing the roots of your teeth which can in turn lead to sensitivity.
- Don’t rinse after you brush. This washes away all the toothpaste from your teeth, thereby not giving your toothpaste a chance to do what it needs to do!
- FLOSS!. By not flossing you are missing a whopping 35% of your teeth surfaces! Many cavities start in between your teeth where your toothbrush can’t reach.
- Change your toothbrush regularly. Old, splayed bristles are ineffective at cleaning teeth correctly. Brushes should be changed at least every 3 months and after you have been unwell.