Our Latest Stories
10 Great Ways To Improve Your Smile
- Brush twice daily for at least 2 minutes.
- Floss every day to remove plaque from those difficult to reach places.
- Regular dental visits. We can pick up on any issues before they cause you any pain.
- Visit the hygienist twice a year. Hygienists are such an important part of the dental team and work with patients to educate them and carry out a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gums.
- Give up smoking. Not only is it one of the main causes of gum disease but it also stains your teeth and can give you bad breath.
- Limit tea, coffee and red wine as they can lead to discoloured teeth.
- Whiten your teeth. This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to a brighter, whiter smile!
- If you have crowded or crooked teeth, have you considered braces? We offer both fixed and removable options for all ages.
- If you have any discoloured, broken down or badly shaped teeth, then crowns or veneers may be the answer.
- Fill those gaps! There are several options for replacing missing teeth such as dentures, bridges or implants so come and see us for a free consult.